So after almost two days of waiting they have decided to do more tests. The MRI shows that both lesions actually grew vs. shrink. Basically they said not to worry because they feel that it doesn’t make since with the treatment I had. They said that it could actually be all dead tissue. So the plan now is to have a CT and a PET scan done to try and see if the lesions/tumors are active. So now I wait again to get those scheduled and then wait again for those results.
So I am doing my best to remain as peaceful as I can about everything and continue to enjoy my “break” from all treatments right now.
Thank you for caring to check in and for all your thoughts and prayers. Healing is on its way.