So the test today revealed that the 2 tumors both show activity within them so they are alive. Beyond that I am not sure what happens next. Basically the doctors are meeting this week as a group to decide what to do next. I have a meeting with Dr. Sielaff next Monday morning to discuss whatever plan they have came up with. So the two options, I think, are to be put back on chemo or do another more potent radiation treatment. So until next Monday morning it is anyone’s guess. I guess the good thing, that they don’t really talk about, is that there appears to be no other cancer activity in any other organs. So it looks like another long week of waiting.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. We are just trying to enjoy every day and remain peaceful about everything.