I am getting pretty weak. The doctors best guess is that I will live another week or less. Today we have spent the day trying to figure out living arrangements in the wort term and the long term. Also we are tying to do our best to explain to the kids what is happening.
We have decided to set up from 1-4 p.m. tomorrow sometime to visit and try to guess what God is going to have me working on once i am freed from this terminal body. After 5 p.m. we want to get everyone out of the house so we he more time as a family to further digest the next coming days.
WE have 3 living options for me to consider:
1. Move into the hospital room at Methodist
2. Trying to get into a half/way house for terminal cancer patients.
3. Stay in the dowstairs bedrom.
Our main concern is our kids we-being. I feel my God will cover me and up lift me during my times of despair.
Karen wants what is best for the kids and she is having them concerned with me dying in a specific room, or for them to see their dead father pulled out . We will make these decisions with in the net 2-3 days.
If there is a funeral it will be on a Saturday, led by Pastor Pat-her schedule permitting. It would be nice if Chris Greseth would handle the music/worship. Anyone will be invited to the ceremony.